Faces of Community Nominations 2020
We're now looking for nominations for the 2020 Faces of Community!
Nominated by their peers, the annual Faces of Community come from community organizations across the city, and all have different and inspiring stories of how they got involved, what they’re proud of, and what motivates them to stay involved. Click the link to meet the 2019 Faces of Community:
Twelve (12) Faces of Community will be selected for 2020.
Please scroll down to fill out the next two sections to submit a nomination! The nomination deadline is October 13, 2019 at midnight.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Nicole at
Do you know someone in your community who meets the below criteria? If so, nominate them today! You can also nominate yourself.
• They have been volunteering in the community for more than one year
• They are always looking for new and exciting ways to improve the community
• They build community through activities that engage residents
• They are a motivation and inspiration to others
• Their efforts have positively impacted quality of life within the community
What happens if you are selected as a 2020 Face of Community?
• Take part in a professional photo shoot in early November
• Submit your story on how you got involved with your community association, your role, what kinds of things you work on, and what it means to you
• Film a vlog (video blog) about what being a Face of Community means for you
• Contribute to media interviews and media relations activities throughout March Community Association Awareness Month
What do you get as a 2020 Face of Community?
• Receive a digital and print copy of your professional portrait and group photo
• Be revealed and recognized at our Faces of Community event in March, 2020
• Be showcased as a 2020 Face of Community in a variety of ways throughout the year
• Group photo, individual portraits, accompanying stories, and vlogs will be featured on our website and promoted on social media and public advertisements throughout March Community Association Awareness Month
• Group photo, individual portraits, accompanying stories, and vlogs will be used in other marketing and promotional materials for community association involvement (e.g., videos, postcards, posters, public advertisements, etc.)
Who will select the twelve (12) Faces of Community?
A committee made up of four to five of the 2019 Faces of Community along with a Federation representative will help select the 2020 Faces of Community.
Meet our 2019 Faces of Community!
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service