London Bridge Beach Survey
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is looking for public input regarding a suggestion to place a non-motorized launch ramp at London Bridge Beach Park. The following questions will help the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board formalize a recommendation to City Council. Thank you in advance for taking your time and answering the questions below.
1) How often do you visit London Bridge Beach?
2-3 times a week
Once a Month
Few times a year
2) What are your favorite aspects of London Bridge Beach?
3) What improvements do you feel could be made to London Bridge Beach?
4) If the city were to consider adding a non-motorized launch ramp for kayaks and paddle boards at London Bridge Beach similar to the ones at Rotary Park would you be in support of this project even if it meant reducing parking?
5) Are you a Full Time Resident, Part Time Resident, or just visiting?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service