Tuesday, August 11 In-person browsing: 20 minutes maximum, one browsing appointment per household per day.
Tuesdays from 9 AM to 5 PM, with the last appointment available at 4:40 PM.
There may be other patrons in the building at the same time as you.
Returns will be accepted during browsing appointments.
Per library policy, the following guidelines are in place to enter the library:
- masks required for all persons over the age of two
- hands must be sanitized upon entry
- social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained/practiced
*If you cannot meet these requirements for any reason we would love to assist you with Curbside services but we cannot allow entry into the building. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to serving you!
Please note some further changes to the library experience:
- restrooms are closed to the public
- seating areas, as well as meeting/study rooms are unavailable
- all toys, crafts, games, and computers in youth/teen areas are unavailable
First and last name
I understand that to enter the building I must wear a mask, sanitize my hands, and practice social distancing.
I have my own mask and agree to follow the policy of the Amery Area Public Library
I do not have my own mask, I will use one provided for me and agree to follow the policy of the Amery Area Public Library
# of people in same household coming
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Amery Public Library.