RCA Membership Registration 2020-2021
Ramsay Community Association (RCA) - membership registration form
Welcome to the Ramsay Community Association - a thriving community of neighbours full of passion and energy. JOIN US!
Benefits of membership include:
● access to community facilities
● the ability to show City Hall that you care and are concerned
● links to other great people in Ramsay
● a chance to be part of a historic and fascinating inner-city community
● members-only discounts from over 40 local businesses
Membership fees support:
● recreation and activity programming for all ages
● community arts and cultural events
● maintaining the Ramsay Rink and other community facilities
● community website and newsletter
Membership Eligibility, Rights and Term
● you must be of the age of majority,
● you must be a Ramsay resident, or your business must be located in Ramsay, in order to purchase a voting membership
Rights of Membership
● membership is required to participate in certain RCA sponsored events and programs.
● noting members are allowed to vote at RCA General Meetings (GM)*, and the Annual General Meeting (AGM)*.
● you must be a Member in Good Standing for at least 30 days prior, in order to vote at an AGM.
*Picture ID with a current Ramsay address, or proof of Ramsay property/business ownership is required for eligible voting
members at AGMs and may also be asked for at GMs.
● 2020-2021 memberships are valid from date of purchase to June 30, 2021.
Note: All members on the same membership registration form must be from the same address.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ramsay Community Association.