Welcome to the registration for http://www.VancityAsks.com
free downtown Vancouver walking tours.
These tours are completely free inclusive of food tastings. We're just LOVE this city, its people, and the awesome local artisan businesses in this city. We want you to have a great time and maybe write a review about us online :D
Trip Advisor - https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/200614877-How-do-I-write-a-review-
Yelp - https://www.yelp.ca/writeareview
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VancityAsks/
(every post is read.)
Share your feedback - http://www.vancityasks.com/contact-us/
=> Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook & Twitter too if you haven't because we'd love to hear how you enjoyed your time! https://www.facebook.com/VancityAsks/https://twitter.com/vancityasks
We hope to share with visitors to Vancouver, the best of this amazing city while helping locals to rediscover their amazing city of Vancouver. Reach out to us for personalized recommendations for your trip to Vancouver too...or check out the articles on VancityAsks (http://www.vancityasks.com
) and explore the best of Vancouver yourself!
Furthermore, in good 2017 fashion, there's a hashtag for this tour should you wish to share any pictures or awesome experience, or just tell us how much you love your local tour guide...you can do so with the hashtag to make sure its seen:
- We may even share your cool photos!
Just fill out the registration from bellow and you will receive the confirmation within 24-48 hours. The tour operates weekly on every Saturday from July 29, 2017 to September 9, 2017.
The maximum capacity per tour is 20 and there is one experienced local tour guide to bring you around the planned route.
===> About VancityAsks:
VancityAsks is a Vancouver questions and answers website for Vancouver, BC. We hope to help locals rediscover their city and show tourists like yourself the best Vancouver has to offer. In part of doing so, VancityAsks will be running free walking tours in downtown Vancouver.
The tour is currently 3 hours from 12:30 to 3:30. The walking route goes through Gastown (http://gastown.org/
) up to Robson (https://www.facebook.com/RobsonStreet/
), westwards towards the West End (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/vancouver/neighbourhoods/west-end/
), then back down to Coal Harbour (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_Harbour
). It's an opportunity to learn more about Vancouver, see the culture locally, and taste the food!
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST coffee in Vancouver (Trees Organic Coffee)
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST food trucks in Vancouver (Japadog)
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST chocolates in Vancouver (Rogers' Chocolates)
- Get an opportunity to win a bar of Rogers' Chocolate in each tour as well by sharing your photos on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #VancityAsksTours. Join in on the conversation.
The tour is paid for and organized by VancityAsks.com (The tour guide is fairly compensated however tips are still encouraged as with any tours or consumer services - such as restaurants, cafes, car hire, hair salons - within Canada. )
We have carefully selected a qualified tour guide along working with local businesses to provide you a phenomenal experience. You may wish to support these businesses with purchasing some of their products for you to bring back home (freshly roasted coffee beans are a great reminder of your adventures each morning? delicious artisan chocolates make for excellent gifts?). You may also wish to tip the tour guide optionally; we would suggest $2-$5 per person.
- The tour will be running from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM on Saturday August 12, 2017.
- To reserve your space please register bellow (limited spaces, max. 20 person per tour.)
- Registrations will be confirmed manually.
- You are required to meet downtown by Canada Place 15 minutes before the tour commences (12:15) please.
- Please register only if you are confirmed to be coming so that people who want to experience it can do so. (as mentioned, spaces are limited to 20 registrations per tour.)
We also pre-pay for all food tastings at Trees Organic so would like to ensure accurate quantities.
>>> Terms and Conditions:
- VancityAsks.com reserves the right to alter terms and conditions on this form.
- VancityAsks.com will not be liable for the free tours we provide.
- VancityAsks.com reserves the right to decline reservations upon notice.
- The tours will run weather permitting.
- Families are welcome. Its a great family activity; please note however there is extensive walking (about 2 KM). Do also note if you'll be bringing a stroller in "Additional Comments".
We genuinely hope to welcome you to Vancouver, BC with these free walking tours! We love this city.
Please inform us before hand in the additional information section if you have any allergies or medical conditions, especially important as food tastings are included.
Some other reminders, please have your lunch before the tours as it's three hours and the tasting portions are nominal sizes. Please also be respectful to our tour representative.
We'd appreciate if you could like us on Facebook so we can connect with you and share with you more about Vancouver!http://www.facebook.com/VancityAsks/
We'd also appreciate if you could review us on Trip Advisor so others can hear more about the tours. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/UserReview
Lastly, if you're looking for more information, feel free to comment on our page about these free Vancouver tours:http://www.vancityasks.com/vancouver-tours/
>>> More information:
- Hashtag for this tour is #VancityAsksTours. Feel free to snap your pictures and share on twitter with this hashtags.
- Thank you to the business who have participated in this tour inclusive of:
Trees Organic Coffee - Arguably one of the best coffee in Vancouver
Japadog - Needs no introduction, they're such a cool food store.
Rogers' Chocolates - Delicious chocolates from BC
- VancityAsks.com (http://www.vancityasks.com
Where you go to find the best of Vancouver.
Non-bias, local, exhaustive Vancouver recommendations.