OpenAIRE Open Access Week 2019 Registration form
WARNING: if you register less than 12 hours before the webinar, you might not receive a confirmation email please consult
for links to the meeting rooms.
Register here for the OpenAIRE Open Access Week Webinars:
- Monday October 21st at 11 AM CEST: OpenAPC - cost transparency of Open Access publishing by Christoph Broschinski and Andreas Czerniak (UNIBI)
- Monday October 21st at 2 PM CEST : Research Data Management by S. Venkataraman (DCC) and Thomas Margoni (CREATe)
- Tuesday October 22nd at 10 AM CEST: Horizon 2020 Open Science Policies and beyond by Emilie Hermans (OpenAIRE)
- Friday October 25th at 11 AM CEST: Plan S compliance for Open Access Journals - what we know so far and where we think we're heading by Dominic Mitchell (DOAJ)
- Friday October 25th at 2 PM CEST: From Open Science to Inclusive Science by Paola Masuzzo
Important: you will receive the link for the webinar(s) of your choice the day before (end of day) so please make sure to register in time. If you register last minute, please consult
for the exact location.
The webinars will be recorded.
The information collected in this form will only be used to keep you informed about this webinar series.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EIFL.net.
Terms of Service