Food Analysis Assignment
In order to answer the following questions you will need to look at information on SUPERTRACKER.
1. Go to TRACK FOOD AND ACTIVITY and click on FOOD TRACKER (Answer 1)
2.Go to MY REPORTS and click on NUTRIENTS REPORTS (Answer 2-4)
3. Go to MY REPORTS and click on Food Groups and Calories (Answer 5-7)
4. After looking at this info, answer questions 8-9
5. If you finish, DO THE QUIZ
NAME: LAST, FIRST
1. How many calories are recommended for you per day?
1A. Overall did you get more of less calories than the recommended for each day you logged food?
2. List THREE nutrients you got enough of? REMEMBER BASIC NUTRIENTS. (FAT, CARBS, PROTEIN, VITAMINS, MINERALS)
3. List THREE nutrients you didn't get enough of?
3A. What functions of the body could be effected by your lack of nutrients? (SEE your notes for Basic Nutrients or do a google search) Pick TWO nutrients
4. What kinds of foods could you add in order to get the nutrients you did not get? (Do a google search if you need help!)
List at least three!
5. What food groups did you do well in getting the right amount of servings?
6. What food groups did you not do well in getting the right amount of servings?
7. What foods could you add to get the right amounts of servings from all the food groups? LIST THREE
8. Overall, do you think that your diet is healthy? Why or why not? (Include information about what you just learned about your diet via Super Tracker)
Write a full Paragraph!!!
9. What could you do to make your diet more healthy?
Write a full paragraph!!!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Provo City School District.
Terms of Service