If you’re interested in speaking at an Elevate Support Summit, please review the below info first.
=== TOPICS WE DO NOT THINK ARE COOL===
- Is your talk about how important customer service is? Our attendees are among the elite of the support world, and already know this.
- Are you a professional speaker who doesn’t actively work with customers day-to-day? Our attendees DO this stuff all day. They need to hear from people with real work experience.
- Is your talk about how to treat customers nicely? All our attendees already do that, and they are very, very good at it.
=== TOPICS WE THINK ARE COOL ===
- Do you have a great, unique story about customer care success or - even better - failure? Send it our way!
- Do you do something that is not widely accepted as a general practice (like offer “no questions asked” refunds or have all team members use nicknames)? Sounds fascinating!
- Do you have a story about how other departments and disciplines can affect customer happiness? Tell us!
- Have you managed to scale your support practices through massive growth, disruption, etc? Show us your battle scars!
- Have you come up with an effective process for converting user feedback into smart product decisions? Let's hear it!
- Have you figured out a process to give support as much of a voice in the product roadmap as your executives? Kudos to you, can you come teach the rest of us?
Think you’re a good fit? Use the form below to submit your talk.