LBHF Children's Support Programme - Summer Holidays
Unfortunately our provision for the Summer Holidays is now full. Please complete details below if you would like to be added to the waiting list. The provision, based across the Borough, has limited places and places will be provided in a priority order for key worker parents or those who have been identified as needing support.
We have the following camps running - we will contact you should more places become available.
Primary School Provision, 4 - 11 year olds
20 - 24 July: Langford Primary School, Gilstead Rd, Fulham, London SW6 2LG
27 - 31 July: Langford Primary School, Gilstead Rd, Fulham, London SW6 2LG
3 - 7th August: Langford Primary School, Gilstead Rd, Fulham, London SW6 2LG
10th - 14th August: St. John's Walham Green CE Primary School, Filmer Road, Fulham, SW6 6AS
17th - 21st August: St. John's Walham Green CE Primary School, Filmer Road, Fulham, SW6 6AS
Secondary School Provision, 10 - 16 years old
20th - 24 July: Latymer Upper School, King St, Hammersmith, London W6 9LR
10th - 14th August: Latymer Upper School, King St, Hammersmith, London W6 9LR
We will only be in touch if a place becomes available but we will add you to our database to let you know about future provision. Please be assured that ongoing review of applications will take place to enable us to support as many children and families as possible. For more information, please email
By completing the following form you are confirming agreement to the following if you are allocated a place.
1. You provide consent for your child to participate in the programme hosted by LMP Action and whilst all due care is taken, LMP Action cannot be held responsible for any physical or material damages howsoever sustained.
2. Your child will abide by all and any school/camp rules and regulations deemed appropriate and issued by the organisers.
3. That your child is sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in physical activity sessions, and that you will fully complete the medical and food allergy questionnaire included in this form.
4. If your child comes into contact with Corona Virus or shows symptoms ahead of the camp you should not send them.
4. That you understand that your data will be held only for the purpose of enrichment activities and will be held by organisers, the School and H&F Council.
5. That you understand that whilst measures will be undertaken to reduce the risk of Corona Virus, we can not reduce all risk. We can not be held accountable.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sporting Education Ltd..