Hall Reservation Guidelines
Louisville Islamic Center
- The Party securing the use of the hall/kitchen is responsible for maintaining order, preserving the Louisville Islamic Center’s property, confining attendees to the assigned area(s), and taking necessary steps to prevent accidents or injuries to attendees during their use of the facilities.
- The Party securing the use of the Louisville Islamic Center’s property agrees to indemnify and hold the Louisville Islamic Center harmless from any losses, damages, claims, actions, costs, or expenses which occur as a result of the use of the property by said party, its invitees, or attendees. In addition, the party securing the use of the facilities shall promptly reimburse the Louisville Islamic Center for any repair or replacement costs incurred by the Louisville Islamic Center as a result of any violation(s) of these “Hall Reservation Guidelines” by the Party.
- There is to be no unauthorized equipment brought into and/or onto the Louisville Islamic Center’s property for any purpose.
- No decorations, posters, photographs, and/or other items are permitted to be mounted and/or otherwise affixed to the walls and/or ceilings of the Louisville Islamic Center’s facilities. Decorations may be placed if they do not cause any damage to the facilities, and only blue painters tape or Scotch tape may be used to affix items.
- No equipment and/or property shall be removed from the Louisville Islamic Center without prior written permission.
- Use of tobacco products is not allowed within the Louisville Islamic Center’s building or premises.
- Tables, Chairs, and other Louisville Islamic Center property that is used must be returned in the proper condition(clean and not broken) and to the appropriate location of storage before the close of the event.
- Janitorial Service Fee - The condition of the building and its property will be surveyed by a representative of the Louisville Islamic Center. If the property is not restored to pre-rental condition prior to the close of the event, a Janitorial Service Fee of $100 will be levied on the renter.
- Food Wastage - It is sinful to waste food. The party securing the building or some aspect of it must remind their guests, especially children, to take only as much food as is needed.
- There are to be no activities held beyond 11:00 PM unless expressly agreed upon with the Louisville Islamic Center’s representatives.
- Zero Tolerance Policy - No activities that run counter to the teachings of Islam are allowed on the property of the Louisville Islamic Center at any time.
Hall Reservation Request Form
If yes, please put details in Event Information below.
Preferred Starting Time
Preferred Ending Time
Preferred Area of Use
Men's Prayer Hall
Women's Prayer Hall
Carport Under the Building
Gazebo and Sports Courts Behind the Parking Lot
Check all boxes that apply.
Estimated Number of Attendees
Please specify the purpose of your request and any additional information.
Responsibility of Use
I assume full responsibility for cleaning up the Mosque and repairing any damages that occurs as a result of my event.
Hall Reservation Guidelines Acceptance of Terms
I have read the Hall Rental Guidelines and accept the terms.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Louisville Islamic Center, Inc..
Terms of Service