Workshops will run from 9:00am to noon and 1:00pm to 4:00pm, so you can submit to present for 45 minutes, 2 hours, or 3 hours within one or more of these strands:
* Student Engagement (e.g., course delivery, global connections)
* Content Curation (e.g., curating content in MBC, cross-district collaboration, course bundle best practices)
* Innovative Learning Models (e.g, PBL, flipped, differentiated instruction)
* Virtual/Distance Education
* Digital Citizenship and Managing Online Behavior
* Mobile Implementations (e.g., 1:1, BYOD)
* Professional Learning Networks (e.g., PD, book studies, district rollouts)
Have another strand idea? Let us know.
Selection criteria: Top consideration will be given to workshops that are interactive, strongly tie in with one or more strands, and address a large audience. Of course, consideration will also be given to ensure we have a wide, balanced offering of workshops to ensure each attendee's needs are met.
Please complete this form once for each workshop you propose--with particular attention and accuracy in terms of intended audience and appropriate grade/age levels.
Submission deadline extended to: March 31, 2013.
Got questions? Email email@example.com