Heart of Europe 2020: Registration Form for Delegations
Please note that 'delegation' refers to a competing team with or without accompanying parties. For registering as a sole participant, please fill in the registration form for individuals.
In order to efficiently fill in the form, please have such details as emails and phone numbers, DOBs, nationalities including the need for a visa, allergies, and accommodation info ready.
We are thrilled to once again invite all members of the international debating community to the Czech Republic for the 17th edition of the Heart of Europe International Debating Tournament! This year, the competition will take place during July 2nd-7th 2020. Although keep in mind, that on July 1st, there is an optional training for those new to debating in WS.
Fees and methods of payment:
The registration fee covers:
- accommodation for 5 nights (in a two/three person room);
- meals: 4 × lunch, 5 × breakfast, 4 × dinner;
- refreshments: snacks, hot & cold drinks;
- all scheduled free time activities (parties, sight-seeing excursions, outings, sport events, etc.);
- all public transport in Olomouc;
- reduced taxi rates at ALFA taxi;
- better exchange rates in partner exchange offices;
- professional photos and videos, as well as live streams of debates;
- mobile application of the Tournament for Android and iPhone;
- volunteer service during the whole Tournament;
- welcome pack;
- other miscellaneous materials.
The registration fee does not cover any additional nights, therefore if you're in need of accommodation prior or after the Tournament, please let us know and we'll arrange it for you. Please note, that the accommodation is either in rooms for 2 or 3 persons, therefore should you wish to be by yourself, please let us know. Furthermore, travel to Olomouc and the visa costs are not covered by the fee.
Booklet with information about the Tournament:
Please fill in the name of your debating society, school, or if you're a national team, write the name of your country followed by "national team".
Web address of your institution
Please insert the website of your debating society, school, or a different institution which you're representing.
Number of participants in your delegation
Include all debaters, adjudicators, coaches, coaches if adjudicating, team managers, team managers if adjudicating, and observers. Please also specify the number of individuals within each of the prior mentioned categories.
Number of teams
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Česká debatní společnost, z. s..