The Lucky 7 News Quiz No. 16
Brought to you by UV INDEX at
Valley News trivia from Aug. 17-23.
Answers can be found via the Valley News and
for the seven-day period starting Friday, Aug. 17.
The seven-question quiz where you can win a pin!
The quiz is open from Aug. 24-30.
Top scorers are entered into a drawing to win UV INDEX swag, including a UV INDEX pin and sticker packs. Plus, of course, bragging rights!
Winner and runners-up will be announced Friday, Aug. 31.
And now, on to the quiz.
Ready ... steady ... go!
1. Which Upper Valley organization announced that it was realigning its giving practices and will seek to address the well-being of children holistically in three broad areas: early education, health care and child and family services?
A. Upper Valley Haven
B. Listen Community Services
C. Couch Family Foundation
D. Byrne Foundation
2. Groundbreaking is scheduled next month on a $7.5 million renovation and expansion of what facility?
A. Friends of Dartmouth Rowing Boathouse
B. Tuck School of Business
C. The East Wheelock cluster of Dartmouth College residence halls
D. Dartmouth Skiway
3. A recent Valley News video featured a ukulele group from Newport, N.H., playing which song?
A. “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus
B. “Work It” by Missy Elliott
C. “Crocodile Rock” by Elton John
D. “Purple Haze” by Jimi Hendrix
4. Hartland resident Alison Cheroff’s new book to aid pianists, “________ Hardly Say Anything During the Day”, includes which type of fruit in its title?
5. Sunapee resident Hazel Nilson celebrated a milestone birthday on Tuesday. How old is she now?
6. Valley News columnist Jim Kenyon wrote a piece this week remembering John Girard, a well-known Norwich resident, longtime coach and teacher who taught which subjects at Marion Cross School?
A. English and math
B. History and civics
C. Physical education
D. Mathematics and science
And last but not least, the UV INDEX lucky no. 7!
7. How many years was the downtown Lebanon location of Listen Community Services' thrift store open before it recently closed up shop, in advance of opening a new store on Mechanic Street?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Newspapers of New England.
Terms of Service