Knowledge Management Quiz
Pl complete this Quiz on KM and submit
1) Which of the following is the knowledge that people carry in their minds and is, therefore, difficult to access?
2) Expertise and experience of organizational members that has not been formally documented is known as
3) Which is the number one challenge in getting people to share their knowledge rather than hoarding it :
Change in Culture
4) Understanding gained through experience
5) Individuals in the organization having position, influence and organizations support
6) An example of tacit knowledge is
7) The Knowledge creation is taking place between people in the communication process in meeting is termed as :
Tacit to Tacit
Tacit to explicit
Explicit to Explicit
Explicit to tacit
8) A spontaneous iterative approach to building KM Systems
9) The Internet was originally a project of which agency?
10) ------------- programs are automatically loaded and operates as a part of browser
11) All of the following are top level domains except :
12) What does URL stand for ?
Uniform Resource Library
Uniform Resource Locator
United Resource Library
United Resource Locator
13) is a personal journal posted on the web for access by the public .
14) Which of the following is not a Search Engine?
15) The main focus of Knowledge management in a firm is :
Leverage knowledge resources to achieve business objectives
16)The main purpose of business strategy
Positioning the firm’s product or service in the market
To fight competitors
17) Knowledge is in the minds of the knowers :
18) exists in the minds of the consumers and buyers :
19) Which of the following make Knowledge Management efforts futile?
Sharing valuable knowledge
Sharing Best Practices
Lack of Solid Business Case
Identification and disseminate knowledge
20) Senge’s Learning Organization Model does not include :
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service