Final Call for Content
The Transportation Research Board Innovations in Travel Modeling Conference will be held June 14-17 2020 in Seattle, WA.
The Organizing Committee has selected the following four technical issues to focus the conference around:
1. data solutions,
2. modeling approaches,
3. useful forecasts, and
4. getting there in the real world
Specifically, the Committee is currently seeking two types of submissions:
1. Late-Breaking Innovations, or ones that were not able to meet the original conference submission timeline. These innovations will be put into either poster sessions or a lightning talk session and should be consistent with the Conference Focus Areas.
2. Specific Content Call, to help us fill gaps in specific sessions.. Please see below for Specific Content Requests.
PLEASE SUBMIT BY MARCH 3rd. Notifications will be made before the March 15th Early Bird registration date.
Submissions should be in the form of a brief narrative (<300 words) which describes the motivation and outcomes of the proposed content as well as the content itself. If accepted to the program, presenters will be required to submit an extended abstract or short paper to supplement the short submission.
Specific Content Requests
● Approaches utilized for considering uncertainty in forecasts and case studies for the considering uncertainty in decision-making.
● Machine learning applications in travel analysis
● Modelling methodologies to address dynamics in travel behavior and demand
● Approaches to understanding and representing shared mobilities
● Generalizable travel model construction methodologies and strategies
● New approaches for representing network supply
● Travel analysis and research workflow examples (aka we can be efficient and effective at our jobs)
● Travel analysis "software stack" examples (aka what tools do you use)
● A data standards that the industry should know about and use
Response to a specific request
Specific Request [ if applicable ]
Content (< 300 words)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service