French Creek Valley Conservancy Hunter Registration
French Creek Valley Conservancy (FCVC) is a non-profit land trust dedicated to enhancing the water quality, natural habitat, biological diversity and recreational activities in the French Creek Watershed. In order to enhance the recreational opportunities in the watershed FCVC has opened many of our conserved properties to the public for a variety of recreational uses including hunting (See map:
). Some of these properties have been entered into the PA Game Commission Hunter Access Program.
In order to ensure the safety of all property users we ask that people wishing to hunt on our properties read and initial FCVC’s hunting rules and fill out our hunter registration. This registration provides us with valuable information as it relates to managing the properties for hunting access and helps us keep these properties open to the public. FCVC does not share the registration information with any other organization.
As an accredited land trust, we are required to sustainably manage our lands in perpetuity. FCVC asks that all hunters using our properties consider becoming a member of FCVC and donating to our organization in support of our work. Please visit our website at
Questions? Call FCVC at 814.337.4321, we'd love to hear from you.
FCVC Hunting Rules
1. Hunters must possess a valid PA hunting license and comply with all PA Game Commission regulations at all times.
2. All hunters must be registered on our online hunting registration page. **Please note: registration does not give you exclusive access to our properties. Our properties are open to the public and we do not limit the number of hunters.
3. Hunting is only allowed on select FCVC properties, not all properties are open for hunting. Visit our website to identify where hunting is permitted and to find more property specific information. All hunters are responsible for knowing the boundaries of the property they are hunting.
4. Hunting of any kind is prohibited on Sundays. (even if allowed by PA Game Commission Regulations)
5. Obey all PA Game Law Safety Zones. Additional “No-hunting” zones may be posted on specific properties.
6. NO permanent tree stands are allowed. Temporary, non-damaging tree stands may be used. All tree stands must be tagged in accordance with PA State Game Lands rules and regulations. A stand may be put up no more than two weeks prior to the start of the season and must be removed two weeks after the close of the season. FCVC is not responsible for lost or damaged stands. FCVC has the right to remove any stands that are not in accordance with these terms.
7. NO ATVs or other motorized vehicles are permitted on FCVC properties.
8. Be SAFE. Think SMART (Safe direction, Make sure, Always check, Respect firearms, Trigger caution).
I certify that I have read and understand the FCVC Hunting Rules and will follow all FCVC rules and Pennsylvania Game Commission regulations and safety considerations. Please initial below.
FCVC Hunter Registration
Are you registering for the first time or returning to register again?
House Number and Street Address
Other - Indicate in the Additional Comments section at the end.
Which FCVC Properties do you plan to hunt? See our property map at:
Bemus Mill Preserve (in PA Hunter Access Program)
Conneaut Lake Wetlands
Cussewago Island (Archery ONLY)
Fette Island (Water access by boat ONLY)
Hayfield Hollow (Water access by boat ONLY)
Lew's Land (in PA Hunter Access Program)
Logue Island (Water access by boat ONLY)
Mammoth Run Preserve (in PA Hunter Access Program)
Smith Tract (in PA Hunter Access Program)
Walkers' Landing (in PA Hunter Access Program)
Wolf Run Farm
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Allegheny College.