Bit-Z perpetual contract has the most user-friendly commission and the highest maker subsidies in the industry: maker -0.03%, taker 0.07%.
Currently, the perpetual contract product on Bit-Z is made by several top contract market makers, with sufficient liquidity and depth. Several contracts are coming soon, stay tuned!
Now Bit-Z is recruiting contract brokers. If you have any questions, please contact us through: email@example.com
2. Contract Commission FeesA: maker：-0.03%，taker：0.07%Maker is placing orders, which provides liquidity to the market; taker is taking orders, which consumes market liquidity.
3. How to calculate commission rebate?A: Rebate only applies to commission fees generated from invitees’ taker orders, not including those from maker orders.
4. Is there any hierarchy restriction for commission rebate?A: Currently commission rebate only comes from direct invitation.
5. How to calculate trading volume?A: trading volume is to calculate opening value, which is the trading volume after considering leverage and it calculates both maker and taker.
6. How long does commission rebate relationship last?A: Perpetually.
7. When will contract real trade be issued on APP?A: It is expected to go live on July.
8. Does "invite to get commission rebate" only apply to contract trading?A: "Invite to get commission rebate" works on both contract trading and coins/tokens exchange trading, for commission rebate of exchange please refer to: https://help.bitz.top/article/100000500
9. Is bidirectional position available?A: we have solely unidirectional mode, and only support position of single direction.