2019 Fall City Lax Learn to Play (Ideal age: 4-9)
Sign-up for the City Lax Learn to Play fall program! This (6) week clinic series will be a crash course on lacrosse basics for players who have 0-1 years of lacrosse playing experience on a team. No equipment or experience necessary!
LEARN TO PLAY DAYS/DATES/TIMES/LOCATION:
- Sundays from 9:00-10:00 AM (9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13)
- Tuesdays from 5:00-6:00 PM (9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15)
Location: Martin Luther King Recreation Center (38th & Oneida)
- Most all practices will be structured with 30 minutes of instruction and skill-building and 30 minutes of games and fun.
- Ideal Ages: 4-9
- Boys and Girls
- We will provide all necessary lacrosse equipment
- All players should wear athletic shoes/clothes and bring water
Denver City Lax Organizational Information
Denver City Lax is a sports-based youth development organization. City Lax was designed to provide financial access to the sport of lacrosse and/or increase racial and ethnic diversity within the sport.
I believe my family fits the organization's goal to EITHER increase financial access AND/OR diversity
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service