1. The student agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, attendance policies, and codes of conduct set down by the Marauder Marching Band, Mr. Brockington, Carlson High School and the Gibraltar School District.
2. Non – refundable deposit of $125.00 must be returned by May 29th , 2018. The deposit will be credited towards the total financial responsibility of $475.
3. Total Financial Responsibilities per student of $475 will be due on August 2nd, 2018. This money can be raised through fundraising or paid in cash. Special arrangements can be made in advance if there are any problems paying this agreement. Note there are additional costs for shoes, gloves, Etc. See additional costs sheet.
4. Band camp will be held August 12th — August 18, 2018. Band camp is Mandatory.
5. If the student band member is forced to drop out of the Marching Band, this agreement will be void. However if the student goes to camp and then drops out there will be no refunds.
By: ___David M.Brockington______________Carlson High School Marauder Marching Band Director