Thank you for your interest in the Love Your Neighborhood program! Once you sign up, KRCB will confirm project details via email.
Program details are below:
1. Volunteer with Family & Friends
• Volunteer as an individual or with a group.
• Pick a day that works best for you to complete your neighborhood cleanup.
2. Pick Up Supplies
• KRCB provides the supplies and safety materials needed for your cleanup (trash grabbers, trash bags, gloves, etc). Please feel free to use your own supplies. KRCB recommends using a wagon, if you have one, to carry your supplies and trash bags.
• Schedule an appointment by filling out the form below to pick up supplies at the Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce (3985 University Ave.).
3. Take a Walk
• Remove litter on your street, clean up storm drains, remove graffiti and tape from street poles
and utility boxes, pile palm fronds, and rake up weeds & green waste.
• Gloves and closed-toe shoes required.
• A waiver form must be completed by each volunteer and submitted to KRCB during supply pickup.
(volunteers who are under the same family can be under one waiver form.)
• Volunteers must follow CDC, CDPH, and Cal/OSHA guidelines at the time of the project.
Thank you for your participation!
For any questions, contact:
Keep Riverside Clean & Beautiful