The scholarship is open to women who:
• Are residents of New Mexico.
• Are actively seeking or enrolled in a technology job (re-)training or certification program.
This includes, but is not limited to, academic classes, seminars, certification, or job-training
• Will commit to volunteering on an NMTC committee for the coming year.
• Are current individual or business members in good standing with NMTC. Not yet a member?
Join here: https://nmtechcouncil.org/become-a-member/
• Have successfully completed high school and have a diploma, GED Certificate, or other
• Have not been a previous winner of this award.
Eligible individuals must submit the following via email to WITScholarship@nmtechcouncil.org:
• Completed application form (see below).
• Resume showing prior employment, education, awards, skills and community service
• Maximum of three letters of recommendation (none should be from family members)
• Headshot and Bio
Deadline to apply is Friday, February 10, 2017 at 5:00pm MST!