1. SERF 232: Room is unlocked, otherwise A faculty member or administrative or research staff member must sign out a key for the conference room.
SERF 252: Room remains locked - room will be unlocked for you.
2. Users are responsible for their own set-up and take down of the room. Return the facility to its original arrangement and condition.
3. Please Clean and leave the room in good condition for the next users, including erasing the whiteboard and disposing of trash and food.
4. Index provided for any damage/loss to the room or violation of any policies. Minimum charge $50.00
5. IEM is not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
6. SERF 232: 8 rectangles tables and 36 chairs provided.
SERF 252: boardroom style with 27 chairs.
** Please note that Institute of Engineering in Medicine (IEM) reserves the right to make modifications to your reservation, including time and room, for IEM programming purposes.