I have stated all conditions I am aware of, and this information is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I will inform my health care provider and massage therapist if anything changes in my status.
If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will immediately inform my massage therapist so that the pressure and/ormethods can be adjusted to my comfort level.
If there is something I feel I need and I am not getting during a session I understand it is best to let the therapist know during the session, rather than leaving disappointed.
I acknowledge that massage is not a substitute for a medical examination or diagnosis and that I should see my health care provider for those services.
Verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature will constitute as sexual harassment it will be reported to the authorities and will absolutely not be tolerated.
Therapists should not be asked for personal information or be contacted outside of Freedom Massage. Our code of ethics does not support it in the state of PA.
I hereby hold harmless and indemnify the therapist, their principals, and Freedom Massage from all claims and liability regarding massage whatsoever.
If a client is not feeling well or foresees a potential missed appointment they must give Freedom Massage 24 hours notice or they will be charge. No show/No calls will always be charged 100% of cost.
If a client is late for an appointment they may lose time from the original amount of time scheduled though they will owe the amount for the time scheduled.
Minors: If massage is being done on a minor, the signature below provides an understanding that “the signer” is responsible to make sure the minor feels safe. By law, absolutely no one under 18 will be massaged without a parent or guardian in the room. No action will be taken against Freedom Massage for treatment with this signature — all responsibility lies on the person whom signs.
Freedom Massage therapists are all licensed professionals. They all have the required hoursof schooling and training needed in the state of Pennsylvania. In order to keep their licensein good standing they each take continuing education classes and get more training hereat Freedom Massage. Our goal is to create a safe and professional environment for peopleto experience the many benefits of our chosen craft.
1. Congratulations on your choice to practice self–care with massage therapy.
2. The answer is – YES! Try other massage therapists here! We support it! We encourage it! Weall have subtle strengths. We invite you to discover what you like about our ENTIRE TEAM.
3. Our therapists are excited to work with you at Freedom Massage. However, they will notbe in touch outside of Freedom Massage. We are unable to accept personal information,give personal information, accept “Friend Requests” on Facebook, or any other form ofsocial media. It is suggested in our code of ethics for PA, and we follow those guidelineshere at Freedom Massage.
4. Out of respect for your privacy and keeping our professional boundaries, if a FreedomTherapist sees you in public, they will not initiate contact. If you decide to initiate interaction,please keep in mind that the therapist will likely keep conversation to a minimum.
5. All outside job opportunities for massage, chair massage, or anything related to self-careshould be passed on directly to our Owner. The direct line to our owner is on her businesscard. All scheduling for our therapists is done in house only. If you need to email a therapistyou can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org, just note their name in the subject.
6. The massage is all about YOU. Our therapists will not initiate conversation during session,unless it is about pressure or YOUR comfort level. Of course they will respond if you initiateconversation, though their answers may be brief as suggested in the PA code of ethics.
7. Please remember to let us know what areas you do not want worked on.
8. Please let us know what areas you would like us to focus on.
9. Please let the therapist know if you would like more, less, or the same pressure duringsessions. Your input is very valuable.
10. Let us know if you are too cold or warm. We can turn up the heated table or makeadjustments.
11. Each room has a white noise machine. Please let us know if you would like us to turn itoff before or during the session.
12. Please help us keep a quiet space upstairs. Please turn off your cellphone, speakquietly, and be mindful when walking up stairs.
13. We want you to be 100 percent happy with your experience. Please feel free to call theOwner directly with any feedback at 484-889-9749. Do not hesitate to contact her we want you to be 100% happy with your visit.