UPM INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS UPDATE ON QUARANTINE PLACEMENT UPON ARRIVAL
All of UPM’s international students are required to fill up this form once they have checked-in at the Quarantine Centre. i-PUTRA will use this information to arrange for pick up and placement at a temporary location at one of the university residential college (only available upon request). Transport arranged by BHEP/University Officials from Quarantine Centre to UPM/student existing residential is free of charge, however, should the student need a temporary place at the university residential college a standard fees apply.
PUTRA International Centre (i-PUTRA)
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Tel: 03-9769 7972
1. Full name (as in Passport)
2. Contact no (prefer with Whatsapp contact)
4. Passport number
5. Date of Departure (Actual date of travelling)
6. Name of your Quarantine Centre (The name of the place you are staying during quarantine - careful with spelling)
7. Please take note that we will arrange for pick up arrangement (free of charge) once you have completed you quarantine period without any problem. Kindly advise us your destination from the quarantine centre...
My own residential (please answer question 8)
I need temporary accommodation at university residential college ( Residential fees apply and up to maximum of 7 days only)
8. Full address of own/friends residential
Thank you for filling this up. Should you have any question please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us at our FACEBOOK Messenger @ PUTRA INTERNATIONAL CENTRE UPM. Don't forget to email us a copy of your RTK Antibody Test result before the date of checking out.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Universiti Putra Malaysia.