Vendor Set-Up: Friday, July 8 from 8 AM – 2:30 PM.
Vendor Tear-Down: Saturday, July 9 from 9 PM to Midnight (No early departures)
• Friday July 8 -- 3 PM to 9 PM
• Saturday July 9 -- 11 AM to 9 PM
• Ridgefield Sausage Festival is all-ages / family-friendly
• Live Music is 4 PM – 9 PM each day.
• One vendor per “category” (e.g. Jewelry, caramel corn, ice cream, etc). NW Charities will decide what is a “category” and when a category is filled.
• Event has exclusives on all alcohol, beverages and food concessions. We will allow ice
cream vendors, cheese, caramel corn, jerky, jarred olives, oils, etc. but only one per type.
• At least one garbage can must be provided by each vendor space. The event does provide a dumpster that vendors can empty into.
• Parking is on-site. Free with vendor fees.
By submitting paperwork and vendor fees, vendor agrees to hold NW Charities, Ridgefield Lions Club and the City of Ridgefield harmless for any claims arising out of any actions related to exhibiting.
NW Charities reserves the right to limit the number of vendors in any way, refuse acceptance of any vendors or remove vendors who are not operating in the spirit of the event or who are causing any safety concerns for any attendees or staff.