Vehicle Rental Request
This form is no longer operational, and Club that wish to request a University Rental Vehicle can do so within the Sport Club Travel Request Form on BulldogConnect.

Club Officers should schedule a Club Travel Event planning meeting with the SC Director (, if the Club wishes to reserve vehicles from and external vehicle rental agency (i.e. National, Enterprise, etc.).
This form was created inside of University of Minnesota Duluth. Report Abuse