· All registrations must be received before October 12, 2018 to be considered for an award.
· One wildcard entry will be permitted for registration at the SEMA show.
· Pre-registration is not required for Designer’s Choice Award.
· Please email ChevySEMADesignAwardsProgram@gm.com with questions.
· Provide rendering and in-process build photos for use on Chevrolet social media.
· Provide final photos (front ¾, rear ¾, engine, and interior) prior to SEMA show.
· Be willing to support mutually agreed Chevrolet marketing activities after the SEMA show.
· Use of a Chevrolet powertrain (mixing or matching fuel types and generations is allowed).
· Use of current body style Chevrolet Vehicles, Performance Parts, Accessories, and Crate Engines is highly encouraged.
· Vehicles with current body styles (i.e. 6th Gen Camaro, 7th Gen Corvette) will be included in the Late Model award categories, in addition to all other categories.
· Chevrolet Accessories integration such as: · Wheels, Spoilers, and Illuminated Bowties · http://www.chevrolet.com/accessories
· Chevrolet Crate Engine integration, specifically connect and cruise packages · http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/crate-engines.html
· Innovative new technology integration
· Announcement and coverage of award recipients through Chevrolet media channels
NOTE: WINNERS MUST PROVIDE RELEASE AND CONSENT AS REQUESTED BY GM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUBLICATION OF WINNER’S WORK, WINNER’S NAME, LIKENESS, AND VOICE AS A CONDITION TO RECEIVING ABOVE AWARD BENEFITS. AWARD BENEFITS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY CHEVROLET WITHOUT NOTICE AT CHEVROLET’S DISCRETION.