2019 Chevy SEMA Design Awards Program
Chevrolet is excited to announce the return of the Chevy SEMA Design Awards Program for 2019.
· All registrations must be received before October 25, 2019 to be considered for an award.
· One wildcard entry will be permitted for registration at the SEMA show.
· Pre-registration is not required for Designer’s Choice Award.
· Please email
· Be willing to support mutually agreed Chevrolet marketing activities during and after the SEMA show.
Please email to
· Renderings and in-process build photos
· Final photos (front ¾, rear ¾, engine, and interior) prior to SEMA show.
· Preservation of the Chevrolet Bowtie emblem, if originally equipped, on the front of vehicle.
· Use of a Chevrolet Gas Powertrain, Duramax Diesel powertrain, GM electric powertrain or non-competitive OEM electric powertrain
· Use of current body style Chevrolet Vehicles, Performance Parts, Accessories, and Crate Engines is highly encouraged
Points of interest:
· Chevrolet Performance Parts integration such as:
· Suspension, Brake, Induction, and Exhaust systems
· Chevrolet Accessories integration such as:
· Wheels, Spoilers, and Illuminated Bowties
· Chevrolet Crate Engine integration or Connect and Cruise integration
· Innovative technology integration - including, but not limited to the following:
· Electric powertrain meeting build requirements stated above
· 3D Manufacturing
· Chevy SEMA Car of the Year
· Chevy SEMA Truck of the Year
· Best Off Road Truck Build
· Best Track Build
· Innovative Use of Technology
· Designer’s Choice
· Exclusive award presentation hosted by Chevrolet
· Announcement and coverage of award recipients through Chevrolet media channels
Contact (Phone Number)
Location (City, State)
2019 SEMA Build Vehicle (Year, Make, Model)
2019 SEMA Vehicle Description
2019 SEMA Display Location (Booth Name, Number)
All Chevrolet Design Award participants are strongly encouraged to submit teasers, in-progress build images, and final stage images in order to be featured on Chevrolet Performance social media channels leading up to #ChevySEMA. Are you willing to send these images to the team leading up to SEMA 2019?
WINNERS MUST PROVIDE RELEASE AND CONSENT AS REQUESTED BY GM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUBLICATION OF WINNER’S WORK, WINNER’S NAME, LIKENESS, AND VOICE AS A CONDITION TO RECEIVING ABOVE AWARD BENEFITS. AWARD BENEFITS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY CHEVROLET WITHOUT NOTICE AT CHEVROLET’S DISCRETION.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service