49th Annual Adirondack Forty-Sixers' Outdoor Skills Workshop - 2020
Located in the heart of the High Peaks of the Adirondacks, at beautiful Adirondak Loj, Wilderness Campground, Lake Placid NY; beginning at 7 pm sharp Friday 1 May, running 24/7 through the weekend until approximately 2 pm Sunday 3 May, 2020.
Please read the following:
This form is your application to request to attend the workshop. Completing the form is no guarantee of acceptance, as we consider many factors when making selections for the workshop. After the application window closes (March 15), our committee will meet to make selections. All persons who register will be notified by email before the end of March, 2020. If you are not selected, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid, by cheque mailed to the address you use in completing this form.
Some things to note before you apply:
- this is an adult-oriented weekend: instructional approach is geared to an adult learning model, and may not be suitable for children and younger teens
- participants will be assigned by us to cook groups that camp, eat, hike, and attend seminars together throughout the weekend; each group will have 1 or 2 leaders (46ers with experience as group leaders) and 5-9 participants, mixed genders
- participants are expected to immerse themselves in the entire experience, and camp/eat/participate fully with their cook group: using alternate accommodation and/or opting out of activities will diminish the overall experience and is strongly discouraged
- this is a "high speed", intense, weekend: there will be very little personal time for personal matters as we try to incorporate as much into the weekend as possible
- pets are not permitted: if there is a need for a registered service animal, please contact us in advance
- we have had weather conditions ranging from summer-like to wintry - it has rained on us at some point during most workshops; there is a high likelihood of snow and/or ice on sections of the trails (although microspikes or other specialized winter gear will not be required) - upon acceptance, you will be sent an equipment list and weekend details
- the last date to withdraw from the workshop with a full refund is 15 April, 2020; after that, withdrawals (or no-shows) forfeit all monies paid
By completing this form you imply acceptance of this information; if not, we thank you for your interest.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service