Video Presentation Evaluation
DIP - Presentation Videos Evaluation Rubrics
Dar Al Fikr School
ACTION RESEARCH CONTENT
You will be evaluating the interns on their Research Content based on the following:
(Problem - Research Question – Assumptions/Strategies – Data Collection Tools – Data Analysis - Research Results – Summary – Recommendations – Lessons learned)
- (8 Points) Sophisticated content; supported by extensive research; full mastery of subject matter
- (6 Points) Well-developed content; supported by relevant research; deep understanding of topic
- (4 Points) Limited or repetitive content; limited evidence of research; acceptable knowledge of the subject matter
- ( 2 Points) Superficial content; no evidence of research; little or insufficient understanding of the research question
ACTION RESEARCH CONTENT (choose the points based on the previous criteria)
You will be evaluating the interns on their Organisation based on the following:
( Organised – Natural flow of Presentation [introduction, details, evidence, conclusion] - Timing)
- (8 Points) Dynamic introduction; logically and coherently sequenced ideas; exceptional details and evidence and effective conclusion; Presentation excellently timed(10 min)
- (6 Points) Attention-grabbing introduction; logically sequenced ideas; sufficient evidence ; interesting conclusion; Presentation well-timed (10 min)
- (4 Points) Good introduction; appropriately sequenced ideas; few details and evidence; good conclusion; presentation slightly over or under allotted time (10 min)
- (2 Points) Weak introduction; illogical ideas; little to no details and evidence; weak conclusion; presentation inappropriately timed (10 min)
ORGANIZATION (choose the points based on the previous criteria)
USE OF LANGUAGE
You will be evaluating the interns on their Use of Language based on the following:
( Capitalized Titles – Correct Grammar – Related Vocabulary – No Spelling Errors – Clear and Confident Voice & Speech at a Good Speed & Volume)
- (4 Points) Clear, distinct voice and speech;subject-specific vocabulary (related to the intern’s department) poised, calm delivery; excellent rate, volume
- (3 Points) Clear voice and speech; very good choice of vocabulary (related to the intern’s department); calm delivery good rate, volume.
- (2 Points) Occasionally clear voice and speech; appropriate choice of vocabulary (related to the intern’s department), appropriate delivery, rate, and volume.
- (1 Point) Inappropriate voice; little clarity in speech; weak vocabulary (related to the intern’s department); unconfident delivery; inappropriate volume, rate.
USE OF LANGUAGE (choose the points based on the previous criteria)
You will be evaluating the interns on the Visuals used based on the following:
( Presentation theme and layout - Personalized cover page – Pictures/Photos - Infographics - Videos - Charts – Font - Creativity)
- (5 Points) Highly engaging, supporting, creative, and professional formal visuals
- (4 Points) Engaging, relevant, supporting and good quality visuals
- (2-3 Points) Somehow engaging, average quality visuals offering little support to presentation
- (1 Point) Little to no interesting visuals; poor quality visuals
VISUALS (choose the points based on the previous criteria)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dar Al Fikr Schools - Girls' Section.