Feedback Forum - IP Get Inspired to Walk Application 2020-2021
Congrats on all of your hard work during the Get Inspired stage of the Innovation Pathway!
Feedback Forum will be held 3 times in Fall 2020; each time from 1:00-2:30pm on the first Friday of the month (December's is on the first Thursday). You must submit your application by end of the 25th of the current month in order to be considered for the following month's panel. The BUild Lab team will review your application, determine if your application is strong enough to be invited to participate, and follow up with you to confirm your slot.
- Friday, 10/2 from 1:00-2:30pm EDT
- Friday, 11/6 from 1:00-2:30pm EDT
- Thursday, 12/3 from 1:00-2:30pm EDT
Please review the application process and advancement criteria for each Innovation Pathway stage in the INNOVATION PATHWAY OVERVIEW. You can see the file here:
Reminder about criteria for advancing into the Walk stage:
- Problem, customers and stakeholders: Good initial understanding of a real, important, problem; mapping of customers and stakeholders, and their unmet needs
- Competition: Good initial understanding of existing models/competing solutions and why these solutions don’t address the problem well
- Solution: Have an initial hypothesis of a solution based on your work done so far
- Interview requirements: Completed >=15 interviews with potential customers and stakeholders
Please note that you do not need to decide whether you would like to pursue the Venture or Project Track until you pitch to get into Run.
If you have any questions, please contact Alessandra Bouchard, Project Pathway Manager,
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Boston University.