Kitchen Treaty 2016 Survey
1. Are you female or male?
2. What is your age range?
Under 18 years old
18-24 years old
25-34 years old
35-44 years old
45-54 years old
55+ years old
3. What do you struggle with most in the kitchen?
4. Do you have specific dietary requirements? (Select all that apply)
No - I eat everything!
Lacto-ovo vegetarian (vegetarian with dairy and eggs)
Lacto vegetarian (vegetarian with dairy but no eggs)
Ovo vegetarian (vegetarian with eggs but no dairy)
5. How do you label yourself and your dietary requirements/preferences when describing yourself to others?
6. What is your favorite social media site/app?
7. What are some of your favorite food blogs?
8. When reading recipe websites and blogs, what do you want to see FIRST?
A description of the recipe
A straightforward photo of the finished dish
A story related to the recipe
An entertaining story - doesn't even need to be related to the recipe
A recipe! Just get to it already.
9. Most food blogs follow a very specific format: A story interspersed with large photos, then, at the bottom of the page, the actual recipe. Do you like this format?
Yes - I love to read a story and soak in beautiful photos before I see the recipe
No - I hate all the scrolling. Just get to the point!
10. What, to you, would be the ideal way to read a new food blog recipe post? Feel free to think outside of the box and add your own ideas!
Tabbed pages - one with recipe and a photo, one with the story about the recipe, one with reviews/comments
Split into two pages - one with the story and photos, then click through to the actual recipe
Recipe at the very top of the page - then I can scroll down and read more if I want
I like how your posts are formatted - a summary with the option to jump to the recipe, then photos, a story, and then finally the recipe
11. I'd like to know more about your relationship to me/Kitchen Treaty. Are you a:
My mom ;)
12. How would you describe Kitchen Treaty to a friend?
13. Where did you first hear about Kitchen Treaty?
I don't know
14. How long have you been reading Kitchen Treaty?
I'm brand new
Less than 1 year
More than 5 years (I read The Hazel Bloom back in the day too!)
15. How often do you read Kitchen Treaty?
Every time there is a new post (more than 2x per week)
Once a week
Once a month
Less than once a month
16. How do you like the current frequency of posts?
I'd like more posts
I'd like fewer posts
It's just right
I don't notice
17. How do you learn about new recipes on Kitchen Treaty?
I subscribe to your email
I subscribe to your RSS feed
I visit the homepage
I watch for updates on Facebook
18. How do you find specific recipes on Kitchen Treaty - ones you have seen and want to make, or ones you have made and want to make again?
Search bar on the top
I Google it
I bookmark it to come to later
I pin it to come to it later
19. What types of recipes would you like to see more of? (Check all that apply)
One Dish Two Ways (for VEGETARIANS and meat-eaters eating together)
One Dish Two Ways (for VEGANS and meat-eaters eating together)
Slow cooker/Crock Pot
Quick & easy
20. How do you feel about contributors (other bloggers) writing posts/recipes on Kitchen Treaty?
I love it!
21. How do you feel about sponsored posts on Kitchen Treaty?
I like them
I don't notice them
I don't like them
What's a sponsored post?
22. Would you be interested in a Kitchen Treaty eBook or print cookbook?
23. What would you expect to see in a Kitchen Treaty eBook or print cookbook?
24. Any suggestions about what I can do differently to make Kitchen Treaty better for you?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service