VOX Workshop, Speak-out Station & Publishing Agreement 2019-2020
VOX partners with schools and Atlanta-area nonprofits serving teens to project teens' voices, and we're thrilled to partner with you!
Organizations can sign up as a:
* publishing/content sharing partner — partners ask VOX to publish their students'/teens'' original content), and/or
* workshop partner — partners request a VOX workshop or Speak-out Station to help teens create content for publication.
By signing this form, partners agree that VOX has permission to publish the work that results from our engagement together on VOX ATL's digital and print platforms, including social media.
VOX's workshops and Speak-out Stations for community partners are available at certain times (start and end between these hours):
- Tuesday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Saturdays between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Exceptions may be made by arrangement with the VOX staff.
Workshops: VOX brings a 1.5-2-hour youth voice workshop for $500 to engage teenagers (ages 13-19 years old) at a community partner's location (e.g. after-school program, community center, school, etc).
Speak-out Station: VOX brings the tools for self-expression to your organization or event and then publishes the content that results on our digital platforms. Prompts and tools are designed by the teens of VOX ATL to ensure peer-to-peer engagement and effective target marketing. $500
Exceptions to the workshop/speak-out-station fee are made for grant-funded programs. Please work with
on our fee-for-service schedule.
Workshop & Speak-out station partners agree:
- VOX will produce and publish content that results from these activities, with permission granted through this agreement.
- Maximum 35 teens per workshop (unless otherwise arranged in writing); minimum 8 teens per workshop.
- An adult staff member or other designee from the school/organization receiving the workshop must be present at all times and participate in the youth-led activities.
- VOX will provide evaluation survey, and partner organization agrees to complete the survey and ask teen participants to do so/agrees to help VOX secure the demographic data needed of participants to comply with funding reports.
- VOX Teen Communications has permission and authority to publish in print and on VOX's digital platforms any teen-generated material (writing, art, video, audio) created by workshop participants, as well as images and video of the participants in the workshop (unless otherwise specified for privacy purposes in writing).
- Sometimes VOX's publishing partners reprint content from VOXAtl.com (e.g. WABE.org). Partners must provide written notice if they do not want VOX to grant permission for such re-publishing.
- Partners will provide 48-hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling, except in case of an emergency. In case of emergency, please contact
or 404-614-0040 as soon as possible.
Please complete the following form to collaborate with VOX in a community workshop and/or publishing partnership to project the voices of Atlanta-area teenagers.
Organization or School Name
first name, last name
Title at Organization
I am requesting:
VOX ATL Workshop
Speak-out Station for an event
Publishing Agreement only
Street Address where workshop or speak-out station will be held
If you wish to bring your group to VOX's office in downtown Atlanta, you can indicate that here as well.
City, State, Postal Code
County (where your organization is located)
If Fulton County, please select your district
Your Phone Number (work)
Your Phone number (mobile)
Workshop Partners: Number of teens to attend
(For workshops: recommended minimum is 10 participants; maximum 35 per workshop. For Speak-out Stations at events, please share the expected number of participants at the event. Please type N/A if you're requesting publishing agreement only.)
Workshop Partners: Requested workshop date/timeframe
(Workshop partners only: Please specify preferred days of the week and times of day, or specific dates if known, or month requested. N/A if you're not requesting a workshop.)
Please share two objectives or goals for your workshop or content sharing. What do you hope to achieve?
Additional Insights for VOX
If there is anything that would be helpful for us to know about the population you serve in order to engage your students effectively please share it here (e.g. English language proficiency, participants' physical mobility or learning styles). AND please tell us about the location you're offering for the visit: Is there wifi? what's the setting (e.g. classroom? lounge? AV?)? Thanks!
Signature of Partner Representative
Typing my name on this request is a signature signifying my agreement to the requirements and agreements outlined above.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of VOX Teen Communications.