Enhanced Desktop Security for Windows
This feature provides secure access to G Suite services on Windows devices.
- Enables users to use existing G Suite account credentials to login to Windows 10 devices, and easily access apps and services with SSO
- Strengthens context-aware access by providing desktop device security posture signals
- Allows admins to ensure that all Windows 10 devices used to access G Suite are updated, secure, and within compliance
- Allows admins to perform admin actions, such as wiping a device and pushing device configuration updates, to Windows 10 devices from the cloud without specific network requirements.
Note: This feature is available for G Suite Enterprise, Cloud Identity Premium and G Suite Education Enterprise editions.
This Pre-General Availability Test Application (the “Test Application”), is incorporated into and made part of the PAPA. Customer instructs Google to process data as outlined in this Test Application, the Specific Test Terms, and in the PAPA exclusively for the Test Purpose. To sign up for this Beta , please fill out this Test Application.
Specific Test Terms: In order to use the features and develop the product, and comply with the Customer we need to collect data, including data that will need to be collected from employees’ G Suite usage. Examples of this include, but are not limited to:
- Read your device details such as OS version, client management version, and device details such as MAC address, serial number etc. This information will be displayed to admins in the device details page on admin console.
By submitting this Test Application, you represent and warrant that you have full power and authority to enter into the terms in this Test Application.
Your email address
Please enter your work email address.
Please enter the name of your company or organization
Number of GSuite / Cloud Identity users in your company (production domain)
Your company location
If you are a multi national company. Please select the region where your company head quarters is located
Do you intend to use SCCM on the devices that you want to enroll for this beta?
Due to a Windows limitation, if you have SCCM client agent on a device, enrollment of these devices into Enhanced desktop security for Windows will fail. If you don't have a need for SCCM or have alternate tools for patch and app management on these devices, answer 'No" and continue with the registration. If you don't want to participate in beta without SCCM co-existance, answer "Yes - Keep me informed" and continue with registration. You won't be able to participate in this beta at this time, but we will keep you informed when this issue is resolved.
No - Using 3rd party tools for patch & app mgmt.
No - Not using any tools to manage patches and applications
No - Using SCCM in production but won't be using SCCM on the devices in beta
Yes - Keep me informed when this issue is resolved
BitLocker recovery key
We do not offer a way to store and retrieve Bitlocker keys using 'enhanced desktop security for Windows' during this beta. You have an option to continue to use Active Directory or existing means for storing/retrieving the key. Please let us know how you would like to handle bitLocker keys.
Use Active Directory
Use a 3rd party solution
No tools - we currently ask end-users to store the keys
We don't use BitLocker encryption
I can't participate in beta without this feature.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google.com.
Privacy & Terms