SNAP Method Workshop Request Form
Please fill out this form to the best of your ability. If you cannot provide some of the information requested below, you can leave those fields blank. You can notify me about changes to this information by email:
SNAP Method® is a registered trademark of Solve New Problems Limited
© 2018-2020 Solve New Problems Limited
Describe the problem
Describe the problem by answering five questions: Who? What? Where? When? Why?
Answer each question in no more than four words.
Examples of problems:
1. Young adults cause accidents when driving on roads, because they are distracted by their smartphone.
2. Elderly urbanites experience loneliness at home during waking hours because they are socially isolated.
3. Toddlers' quality of sleep suffers during summer nights because they are bothered by mosquitos in their bedroom.
1. Who? The group of people most affected by the problem.
Describe this in no more than four words. Examples: 1. young adults; 2. elderly urbanites; 3. toddlers.
2. What? The way in which that group of people is affected by the problem.
Describe this in no more than four words. Examples: 1. cause accidents; 2. feel loneliness; 3. quality of sleep suffers.
Where? The place/location in which the problem occurs.
Describe this in no more than four words. Pleace may be in he virtual (online) or actual world. Examples: 1. on roads; 2. at home; 3. bedroom.
3. When? The event/period during which the problem occurs.
Describe this in no more than four words. Examples: 1. driving; 2. waking hours; 3. summer nights.
4. Why? The cause/trigger for the event during which the problem occurs.
Describe this in no more than four words. Examples: 1. distracted by smartphone; 2. socially isolated; 3. bothered by mosquitoes.
If relevant, what is your organisation's name?
If relevant, what is your role within your organisation?
Where would you like a workshop to take place?
Please note I reside in Boston, MA. Workshops taking place outside of the Boston area would most likely be conducted remotely.
What are your available dates for a workshop?
Please list at least three possible dates, if you can.
How many participants are expected to attend a workshop?
The suggested number of participants is between three and six.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service