UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2009-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-95
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
51. Maximum soot is released from
Thermal Power Plants
52. Surface Ozone is produced from
53. Which one of the following non-conventional energy sources can be exploited most economically?
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC)
54. The most recurring natural hazard in India is
55. The recommendation of National Knowledge Commission for the establishment of 1500 Universities is to
ensure increase in student enrolment in higher education
enable increased movement of students from rural areas to urban areas
create more teaching jobs
replace or substitute the privately managed higher education institutions by public institutions
56. According to Article 120 of the Constitution of India, the business in Parliament shall be transacted in
All the languages included in Eighth Schedule of the Constitution
English and Hindi both
57. Which of the following is more interactive and student centric?
58. The Parliament in India is composed of
Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha
Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha & President
Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha with their Secretariats
Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha & Vice President
59. The enrolment in higher education in India is contributed both by Formal System of Education and by System of Distance Education. Distance education contributes
Distance education system’s contribution is not taken into account while considering the figures of enrolment in higher education
10% of the formal system
25% of formal system
50% of formal system
60. Assertion (A): The U.G.C. Academic Staff Colleges came into existence to improve the quality of teachers. Reason (R): University and college teachers have to undergo both orientation and refresher courses.
Both (A) and (R) are correct but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(A) is false and (R) is correct
Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation.
(A) is correct and (R) is false.
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service