Ho`olohe Pono 2019 Application
Ho`olohe Pono 2019
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship - Hawai`i
Ka `Ohana o Ke Aloha
O`ahu: July 14-19, 2019
Moloka`i: July 20-27, 2019
Please mail completed application and/or application fee by May 31, 2019 to:
41-666 Ka`aumana Place
Waimānalo, HI 96795
Any questions, please contact Brenda Wong at: (808) 478-6933 or
Check for the following:
- Down Payment Check: $50 Made out to “Ka `Ohana o Ke Aloha”
• The $50 payment will be reimbursed if the applicant is not chosen.
• If the applicant withdraws, a refund of $25 will be granted.
- Optional Info Request form
- Signed and dated Assumption of Risk and Liability form
- Guardian signature of Assumption of Risk and Liability form (if applicant is under 18
- Letter of Reference (can be sent by email; not required for InterVarsity Hawai`i students)
*Assumption of Risk & Release form, $50 application fee, and Reference Form need to be sent in by mail.
First and last name
Prefer not to say
City, State, Zip code
Which week(s) of Ho`olohe Pono are you interested in participating?
Check one or both
O`ahu (July 14-19, 2019)
Moloka`i (July 20-27, 2019)
Guardian's information (if applicant is under 18)
Guardian's City, State, Zip code
Guardian's Phone number
Guardian's Email address
For current students
Anticipated graduation date
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service