Open Draft Horse Show Ontario County Fair
SUPERINTENDENT: Barb Bolton
Wednesday July 28th
Halter Classes 2pm Hitch Classes 4:30pm
ENTRY FEE: $5.00
•All entries must arrive and adhere to Animal Check-In Policy.
•All exhibitors will take care of their own feed, water and cleaning.
•Exhibitors must be 5 years old as of January 1st of current year or older.
•Children can lead/drive horses in an enclosed show ring or pen with a competent adult who will have direct control of the animal. (5-7 year olds mandatory)
•Current coggins are required.
•Approved helmet is required for all riders age 18 and under. Helmets are encouraged for riders over the age of 18.
•Boots and helmets or hats are required for all classes.
Premiums $50, $40, $30, $20
Halter: Show at 2:30
3. Youth Showmanship, 5-13
4. Youth Showmanship, 14 to 18 yrs
Hitch Classes: Show at 4:30
5. Men’s Cart Driving (single horse)
6. Lady’s Cart Driving (single horse)
7. Youth Cart, under 18 yrs., single horse, 2-wheel cart (Adult must be seated next to driver)
8. Men's Draft Team, hitched to a 4-wheel wagon, Man to drive (Driver must be 18 years or older)
9. Lady's Draft Team, hitched to a 4-wheel wagon, (Driver must be 18 years or older)
10. Youth Draft Team, hitched to a 4-wheel wagon, (Driver must be under 18.) (Adult must be seated next to driver)
11. Team Obstacle Class (on a forecart)
12. Feed Team Race (On a sled provided)15. Adult, 21 & over, Ridden Work Harness Fee
13. Team Barrel Race (On a sled provided)
14. Riding in harness
Pay Back Check Made To:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service