1) Have you submitted your project suggestion at: https://www.lovecostamesa.org/communityservice/suggestprojectBefore we can approve your project, we need for you to complete these two important steps: 1-Read and Sign Project Leader Expectations at: https://www.lovecostamesa.org/projectleaders 2-Create Account at: https://www.lovecostamesa.org/communityservice/logonWhen both of these are completed, we will get back to you soon on the status of your project.
2) Once your project is approved, you’ll need to organize all the details of your project so that it will be a success for all.
3) Champion your project among everyone you have influence (social media, email, posters, flyers, etc.) and try to get people signed up. Encourage people to sign up at LoveCostaMesa.org. If you have a school project, inspire your students to tell their parents and families!
4) Email, text and/or call often all of those who sign up for your project ... thanking them and giving the details needed (this needs to be done when they sign up, weekly as well as the few days before the event as a reminder).
5) Stay in touch with your volunteers and offer opportunities throughout the year to continue to volunteer with your organization or efforts!