IABC Ottawa Communicator of the Year - 2019
Nomination form for the 2019 International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), Ottawa chapter awards
About the award
This award recognizes the outstanding achievements of an Ottawa-based organizational leader or team who shows excellence in the field of communications. Complete this form to nominate an individual or team that has used communications to the benefit of the citizens of Ottawa in the past year.
The IABC Ottawa board will review the nominations and select a winner based on the following criteria:
• Led an exceptional communications activity in the past year.
• Demonstrated strong communication practices in responding to or promoting the activity
• Role model for other communicators or teams.
• Reflects IABC values/principles.
The winner will be invited to attend and speak at the Annual General Meeting in June and recognized on the IABC Ottawa website.
Your email address
Individual or team that you are nominating
A contact email for the nominee, if available
Overall, why does this individual or team deserve to win IABC Ottawa's Communicator of the Year award?
Why does this individual or team deserve to win this year - what noteworthy communications activities took place in the past 12 months?
The IABC website lists Six Principles of the Communication Profession. Which one of the six principles has this individual or team demonstrated with their communications activities?
- Self-nominations are permitted.
- Answers provided to questions in the nomination may be used to promote the award finalists.
- The nomination deadline is April 30 at 4:00 p.m. (EST).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service