Hub@Goethe Application Form
Two years ago, the Goethe-Institut Johannesburg launched a new state-of-the-art LIBRARY-GAMEBOX-HUB, as a co-creative space! The HUB hosts a cultural entrepreneurship program geared to support cultural and social entrepreneurs through a variety of interventions.
We are currently accepting applications for our next cohort for the Hub@Goethe. From suitable individuals or groups operating as cultural or social entrepreneurs for a six month mentorship program. This call is open to all creatives, innovators, developers and entrepreneurs above the age of 18 with specific cultural and sustainable projects.
Hub@Goethe does not only offer a workstation. Here’s what you can expect during your mentorship period:
• Entrepreneur Support and Development – The hub constitutes of an entrepreneur development Programme for six months. This includes one-on-one and group mentorship, events, round-table discussions, workshops and interventions by top business leaders and coaches in the ecosystem.
• Community – Hub@Goethe is aimed at building a creative and startup community. Members will be part of a vibrant community of like-minded creative entrepreneurs who will be ready to share ideas, help you find solutions, to motivate and inspire each other.
• Fully Equipped Work Space – A round boardroom table, meeting and presentation space, 2 x flatscreens, lounge area and unlimited high speed internet connection.
• Gamebox – Members working on game development projects may use the GAMEBOX to develop, test and showcase their games.
• Library – Hub@Goethe is located inside the Goethe-Institut Johannesburg library and members may use the library for information. There is a cafeteria on site for the much needed caffeine boost. A range of meals and snacks are available for sale.
• Community Investment – through our range of public and semi-public events, the Hub@Goethe participants form a vital part of the ever-growing scene of cultural and creative entrepreneurs in Johannesburg and South Africa.
• Only entrepreneurs running start-up ventures that are cultural or have a strong social entrepreneurship dimension need apply.
• Your business should be in IDEATION phase i.e. not be older than 18 months years old.
• Should have a turnover of less than R100 000 annually.
• Your business should be registered or formalized in some manner.
• Entrepreneurs must be above the age of 18.
• Should be able to commit to working from the hub at least three days in a week.
Should live in Johannesburg south africa.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1PM 8 MARCH 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be informed via Email and will be required to attend an interview in March. The interview will include a 5-10 minute pitch on their start-up venture.
Selected candidates will be notified by the 31st of March. The programme will commence on the 1st of May 2019.
Date of Birth
(You may get a surprise on your birthday)
(# Street Name, Suburb, Postal Code, City, Province)
What is your background, skills and experience?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service