CAPYEI BEST to BUSINESS TRAINING COURSE
This is the first training program designed specifically for CAP alumni who have chosen to pursue Entrepreneurship as a pathway to earning a livelihood. The program is open to youth who:
1. Are previous alumni of CAPYEI
2. Completed the BEST model training at least six months ago
3. Started or willing to start a business and carry it out either full-time or part time
4. Pay a registration fee of Ksh 2000 and attend training as required
5. After training, carry out business development and other tasks as instructed
6. Submit their business for competition, review and feedback after 4 to 6 months.
The first three courses will be held in Kisumu, Nairobi and Mombasa. All qualified CAP alumni are eligible to attend. However opportunities will be availed on first come first served basis only.
How to pay: You can pay to Mpesa#: Pay-Bill No. _833895___ Acct____Your ID No.________
You can also pay cash at the nearest CAP center. Be sure to obtain a receipt
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service