HonCC Movie Day 2019: Dark Waters
HonCC Students join us as one man risks his career and family to uncover a dark secret hidden by one of the world’s largest corporations and to bring justice to a community dangerously exposed for decades to deadly chemicals.
TBA in email. Most likely during the afternoon. (Will send an email conformation with time)
TBA in email. (If you are late to the meet up time at the theater, you will have to pay your own way in if you choose to join us. Please be there on time. NO EXCEPTIONS.)
RSVP before Dec. 5, 2019 by 12:00 P.M. *SPACES ARE LIMITED*
Sign up is first come first serve for the first 20 students.
Anyone that is entered afterward will be placed on a wait list.
If you are unable to attend, please notify Student Activities Board within 48 hours prior to the event.
In the event you sign up and fail to notify the Student Activities Board that you are not attending you may be restricted from signing up for other future off-campus events provided by the Student Activities Board.
- Must be a VALID Student for Fall 2019 at Honolulu Community College
- Must have their Hon CC Student ID on day of event.
- A Risk and Release Form must be turned into the Student Life & Development Office, but it may also be turned in to a Student Life & Development staff member at the Theater before the tickets are purchased.
- Must follow student conduct code.
- Must have their own transportation to and from Regal Theaters Dole Cannery Stadium 18
- NOTE: There will be a parking fee. Remember to get your ticket stamped at the customer service desk in the lobby of the theater.
Questions? Please call (808) 845-9498 or stop by Student Life and Development Office located at Bldg. 2 Rm. 113
You can also email us at
Dark Waters in theaters Nov. 22, 2019
Student ID Number
Cell Phone Number
If I am late to the meet up time for the movie event I will have to pay my own way in.
Do you have any questions for the Student Activities Board?
By checking this box I agree to the terms and to find my own way to the Regal Theaters Dole Cannery Stadium 18 .
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii.