- Participating teams may also play in NAFA Midwest Nationals
- Online registration holds your teams spot for 2 weeks until payment is received.
- Coaches to provide signed NAFA roster and Certificate of Insurance at check-in
- Coaches Check-in: 7pm, Wednesday July 25
- Pool Play begins 8am July 26th
- Double elimination tournament ends Sunday July 29th
- Entry Fee: $550 Payable to: NAFA(Preferred payment method is: certified check, cashier's check, or money order. No refunds)PO Box 10791White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- $200 gate fee per team to be turned in at Coaches Check-in
- Skills Competition will be held. Maps and information will be shared at the coaches meeting.
- Team awards and individual awards for 1st through 4th place in both the "A" and "B" Division. Pool play will determine the division.
- We will provide assistance for securing hotel blocks for the tournament with local hotels. Please reach out to our hotel director Shelley Johnson 715-246-2004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct questions to Northern National Tournament Director: vparker@NAFASoftball.com
** Please include your age level, team name, NAFA Registration number and head coach name when you send your payment. This will help to expedite processing.