Leather Leadership Conference Scholarship Descriptions and Application.
This form will explain the various scholarships that LLC offers and will also collect information that the committee will need to decide on who will be presented scholarships at the conference.
Leather Leadership Conference Living Leadership Scholarships
The Leather Leadership Conference was honored to be able to award the first Living Leadership Scholarship named for Jack McGeorge which recognizes students for their achievements in academics, leadership and service to their community in Philadelphia in April of 2014. We thank the community for its support as LLC has been able to expand the scholarship program through the generosity of our community.
CURRENT LEGACY SCHOLARSHIPS
Jack McGeorge Scholarship - $2000 - Applied to graduate studies at accredited universities (2 Available)
Sir Alan Penrod Scholarship - $2000 - Applied to undergraduates sophomore or above (2 Available)
Heinz and Judy Scholarship - $1000 - Applied to 2nd year of Tech School (1 Available)
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: June 30 (dated no earlier than)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Received by January 31
● Scholarship recipient will be notified February 14
● The recipient will be awarded at the LLC Conference
● The scholarship awards may only be applied to accredited schools.
To qualify, students must meet the following criteria:
● Current student who will be enrolled in Fall, Spring or Summer of current year.
● Exemplify the ideals of scholarship, leadership, and service
● All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
● Previously attended Leather Leadership Conference (not required but preferred)
Your application packet should include the following:
● LLC scholarship application
● An essay of 500 to 1000 words describing your personal and professional goals and how those goals will be used to better the kink community from the local to global level. This may include information such as your reasons for
pursuing your studies, service activities, employment experience, and accomplishments not otherwise noted on this
● A list of scholastic honors, awards, & extracurricular activities (campus & community) and offices held
● A letter from your program adviser verifying enrollment.
● INCLUDE bursar office info - student ID number, school form and address.(enclose school form)
RECIPIENT(S) WILL RECEIVE
Scholarship awarded at the LLC Conference in Atlanta, GA
Scholarship recipient(s) will receive Special Guest registration package +1
● Scholarships Awards amounts vary by program
● One Event Pin
EXPECTATIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP AWARD RECIPIENTS
Scholarship recipient(s) must agree to the following award requirements:
● Check-in with a board designated contact on site each day of the event
● Attend two classes over Saturday and Sunday
● Scholarships will be awarded at Opening Ceremonies Friday evening
● Meet with designated contact to share your weekend experience
● Create a 10 - 15 minute video presentation summarizing your personal and professional goals and how those goals will be used to better the kink community from the local to global level
*Award recipients must attend the LLC conference in Atlanta to receive scholarship.
Questions may be submitted to
First Name on Enrollment Documents
Last Name on Enrollment Documents
Name Suffix on Enrollment Documents if any. (Jr. - III - Sr. - Esq - etc.)
Student ID Number
Preferred Name / Scene Name if any.
Primary Telephone number
Secondary Telephone number (if any)
Preferred Email Address
College, Tech School or University Attending
Program you are enrolled in?
Major course of study / any minors you have?
Current term you are enrolled in?
Your Bursar / Registrar / Financial Aid Office Contact Person Name (this is who we send the money to if you are selected)
Your Bursar / Registrar / Financial Aid Office Contact Person Email Address
Your Bursar / Registrar / Financial Aid Office Contact Person Phone Number
Scholarship(s) you are applying for.
Jack McGeorge Scholarship ($2,000.00 Applied to graduate studies at accredited universities)
Sir Alan Penrod Scholarship ($2,000.00 Applied to undergraduates sophomore or above)
Heinz and Judy Scholarship ($1,000.00 Applied to 2nd year of Tech School)
Please Submit a Letter From Your Academic Adviser Indicating Current Enrollment Status and Current GPA.
Please List all Scholastic Honors, Awards, Extracurricular Activities (School and Community), and Any Offices Held
Please Attach/Upload of 500 to 1000 words describing your personal and professional goals and how those goals will be used to better the kink community from the local to global level. This may include information such as your reasons for pursuing your studies, service activities, employment experience, and accomplishments not otherwise noted on this application.
I acknowledge the following criteria and requirements to receive any Leather Leadership Conference Living Leadership College Scholarship.
• I am currently enrolled in a college/university degree program for the upcoming/current Fall and/or Spring Semesters.
• I have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• If awarded any of the LLC Scholarships, I understand that a check will be made out and delivered to the college/university of my enrollment.
• I understand that no scholarship checks will be given directly to the recipient.
• I will supply any identifying information needed to apply the scholarship to the student account.
• I will attend the appropriate/current Leather Leadership Conference where the scholarship is awarded.
• I will meet with Members of the Board of LLC each day of the event and on the last day to share my experience..
• I will attend a minimum of two (2) classes over Saturday and Sunday.
Do you agree with the above statements?
Yes (Save and Continue)
No (Return to top)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service