Leather Leadership Conference Scholarship Descriptions and Application.
This form will explain the various scholarships that LLC offers and will also collect information that the committee will need to decide on who will be presented scholarships at the conference.
Leather Leadership Conference Living Leadership Academic Scholarships
History: The Leather Leadership Conference was honored to be able to award the first Living Leadership Scholarship named for Jack McGeorge, recognizing students for their achievements in academics, leadership, and service to their community in Philadelphia in April of 2014. We thank the community for its support as LLC has been able to expand the scholarship program through the generosity of our community.
Available Leather Legacy Scholarships:
Jack McGeorge Scholarship - $2000
Applied to graduate level degrees (Masters or Doctoral) at an accredited university (2 Available)
Sir Alan Penrod Scholarship - $2000
Applied to Undergraduate level degrees at an accredited university (2 Available)
Heinz and Judy Scholarship -$1000
Applied to Diploma or Associate degree level programs at an accredited career college or technical school (1 Available)
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: January 31, 2021 (dated no earlier)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Received by May 31, 2021
● Scholarship recipients will be notified via email June 15, 2021
● Recipients will be formally awarded and acknowledged during the August 2021 virtual LLC educational series class.
● Scholarship awards may only be applied to accredited schools and universities.
To qualify, students must meet the following criteria:
● Current student enrolled in Fall, Spring, or Summer classes of the award year.
● Exemplify the ideals of scholastic academia, leadership, and service
● All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
● Previously attended Leather Leadership Conference (not required but preferred)
Your application packet should include the following:
● LLC online scholarship application
● An essay of 500 to 1000 words describing your personal and professional goals and how those goals will be used to
improve the overall Leather, BDSM, Fetish, and Kink communities across local and global levels. The essay may include
information such as your reasons for pursuing your area of study, service related activities, employment experience, and/or
accomplishments not otherwise noted on this application.
● A list of scholastic honors, awards, & extracurricular activities (campus & community), including offices held
● A letter from your academic program adviser verifying enrollment.
● Bursar office info must be included - student ID number, school form, and school mailing address (enclose school form).
RECIPIENT(S) WILL RECEIVE:
Scholarship award funds will be sent directly to the school bursar's office to be applied to their student account.
● Scholarship recipient(s) will receive a special guest registration package +1 to attend the full 2021 virtual LLC educational
● All recipients and their +1 must register in advance to attend the 2021 programming series via the EventBrite link provided
by the Scholarship Chairperson.
● Note: Scholarship award amounts vary by program
EXPECTATIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP AWARD RECIPIENTS:
Scholarship recipient(s) must agree to the following award requirements:
● Send email notification to the Scholarship Chairperson accepting the award.
(Scholarships will be formally awarded during the August, 2021 (3rd Sunday of the month) virtual LLC educational monthly
● Attend a minimum of two classes over the course of the 2021 virtual LLC educational programming series in addition to the
August class (3rd Sunday of the month) for award recipient announcements.
● Send an email notification to the LLC Scholarship Chairperson (Master Triskelan) confirming your registration for the
educational programming series classes you plan to attend
● Schedule a virtual meeting via Zoom with designated contacts (LLC Scholarship Chairperson/Committee Member) to share
your 2021 LLC educational programming experience
● Create a 5-10 minute video presentation summarizing your experience as a LLC award recipient, describing how it has
contributed towards meeting your personal, professional, and community related goals, including how those goals will be
used to improve the Leather/BDSM/Fetish/Kink communities across local and global levels
Encouraged but not required:
Please share your LLC Living Leadership scholarship awards and event participation on your social media platform accounts.
Video submissions may be posted with award recipient's consent on the LLC Website or YouTube Channel for historical archive purposes.
Questions may be submitted to
First Name on Enrollment Documents
Last Name on Enrollment Documents
Name Suffix on Enrollment Documents (if any) (Jr., III, Sr., Esq, etc.)
Student ID Number
Preferred Name / Scene Name if any.
Primary Telephone number
Secondary Telephone number (if any)
Preferred Email Address
College, Tech School, or University Attending
Program Currently Enrolled
Major course of study / any minors you may have
Current term enrolled in
Your Bursar / Registrar / Financial Aid Office Contact Person Name (this is who we send the money to if you are selected)
Your Bursar / Registrar / Financial Aid Office Contact Person Email Address and School Mailing Address
Your Bursar / Registrar / Financial Aid Office Contact Person Phone Number
Scholarship(s) you are applying for.
Jack McGeorge Scholarship ($2,000.00)
Sir Alan Penrod Scholarship ($2,000.00)
Heinz and Judy Scholarship ($1,000.00)
Please Submit a Letter From Your Academic Adviser Indicating Current Enrollment Status and Current GPA.
Please List all Scholastic Honors, Awards, Extracurricular Activities (School and Community), and Any Offices Held
Please Attach/Upload of 500 to 1000 word essay of 500 to 1000 words describing your personal and professional goals and how those goals will be used to improve the overall Leather, BDSM, Fetish, and Kink communities across local and global levels. The essay may include information such as your reasons for pursuing your area of study, service related activities, employment experience, and/or accomplishments not otherwise noted on this application.
I acknowledge the following criteria and requirements to receive any Leather Leadership Conference Living Leadership College Scholarship.
• I am currently enrolled in an accredited college/university Diploma or Degree program
• I have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• If awarded a LLC Scholarship, I understand that a check will be made out and delivered directly to the
college/university of my enrollment.
• I understand that no scholarship checks will be provided directly to the recipient.
• I will supply any identifying information needed to apply the scholarship appropriately to the student account.
• If awarded a LLC Scholarship, I will meet all award award recipient requirements as stated in the application.
Do you agree with the above statements?
Yes (Save and Continue)
No (Return to top)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service