The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
School Program Booking Request
We currently offer the Grade 6 Theory of Flight program from October to June. Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis so please submit your request early to avoid disappointment. After receiving your request, we will email you to confirm availability.
Primary Phone Number
Secondary Phone Number
The cost is $8.50 plus GST per student and adult supervisors are free. We require a minimum ratio of one adult for every five students. We can accommodate up to forty students per day.
Expected number of students/adults?
Requested Program Date
Programs begin at 9:30am and end at 2:30pm.
Special requests & comments?
For example, please let us know if you will need to leave early due to bus scheduling or early dismissal.
- This is a booking request only. Bookings are not finalized until the Alberta Aviation Museum sends a confirmation email.
- Arriving without adequate supervision (less than one adult per five students) may forfeit your program.
- Teachers and their volunteers are solely responsible for the supervision of students and will be liable for any damages that may be incurred during their visit.
- There is no microwave or refrigerator available, so participants will need to bring appropriate bagged lunches.
- Student and teacher packages are available on our website. Charges will be applied if packages are printed at the museum.
- All participants must abide by the Visitor Guidelines.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the above disclaimer.
I do not agree
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service