LGBTQI+ Inclusion in Sports #PrideInSport2020
The DCU Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion will hold a webinar event on Wednesday 4th November. Our expert panel will discuss the need for practices and policies to protect the LGBTQI+ community in sport.
• Dr. Tanya Ní Mhuirthile, Assistant Professor in Law, DCU
• Larry Fenelon, Partner and Head of Litigation, Leman
• Geraldine McTavish, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, GAA
• Gordan Grehan, Operations Manager, Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI)
• Bobbie Bergin, Pride Matters Sponsor, Head of Customer Care (AIB)
Please send in your questions for our expert panel to answer. (GPDR: Your information will be kept for a calendar year subject to your including the information here)
What gender do you identify with?
Please enter your question here
Are you happy to be contacted by the Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion with latest news and activity updates relating to this topic?
What is the best email to contact you on? (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dublin City University.