Whisper Ridge Booking and Cancellation Policy
• We require a minimum of four people to operate on any day booked. This does not apply to Private Cat bookings. If you have less than four in your group, we will work to book the required seats so we can all experience some great skiing.
• Full payment is due at the time of booking in order to reserve your seats.
• Whisper Ridge Cat Skiing strongly suggests guests consider purchasing Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance. We do not provide this service.
• In the event that you are unable to attend a tour with us, you may choose to fill your spot with another guest (18 years or older) at no cost. We ask that the office be informed of the name change within 24 hours of the start of the tour.
• Reservations are non-refundable.
• We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Please have your card number and expiration date ready so we can process it for the deposit amount.
• PLEASE BE ADVISED – WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IF TRIP IS CANCELLED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SCHEDULED DATE. In the event of cancellation within 30-days of the scheduled trip due to a medical emergency, weather, unstable or unsafe conditions or mechanical failure, Whisper Ridge Cat Skiing will provide a voucher, good for use within the following two seasons. We want you to come and experience all we have to offer!
I have read and agree to the terms listed above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service