6th Annual Barn Burner BBQ 2020 Proudly Presented by Johnston's Pork & Fraser Valley Specialty Poultry
Join the festivities on Sunday, July 26, 2020 10am to 4:30pm at the Farm Store in Yarrow. This annual BBQ competition has become Chilliwack’s tastiest community event, promoting tourism in the Fraser Valley while spreading the love, passion and joy for “Southern Style” BBQ.
Fall off the bone BBQ samples await, prepared by fiercely competitive Pit Masters from across Canada and the Pacific North West. Beef Brisket, Pork, Chicken and Ribs; all slow cooked to perfection! The event features food trucks, sponsor exhibits, live music, a kids’ zone, a climbing wall and more.
Entry to the event is by donation with ALL proceeds going to Envision Financial’s The Full Cupboard, a community program designed to raise food, funds and awareness for food banks in local communities.
BBBBQ 2019 raised a total of $10,215. Help us meet our fundraising goal of $15,000 at BBBBQ 2020!
6th Annual Barn Burner BBQ || July 26, 2020 – 10 am to 4:30 pm
The Farm Store In Yarrow || 4540 Simmons Road, Chilliwack BC
1. Vendor Fee $100 for small craft food vendors. Due June 1st 2020 (Non-refundable)
Food/Beverage Truck Fee $250. (Non-refundable) (These fees helps raise funds for Envision Financial The Full Cupboard)
2. Space is limited. Priority will be given to vendors already featured in the Farm Store followed by application date.
3. Please specify if you will require a tent
4. Tables and chairs not provided
5. Power will be available for vendors providing hot samples. Please bring your own equipment and extension cords.
6. Vendor must sell food or food related products and have proper Fraser Health Temporary Market Permit
8. All food and beverage vendors are required to have Fraser Health documents and permits submitted for approval no later than June 26, 2020.
9. All successful applicants will be contacted no later than May 1st, 2020.
10. Payment will be required once vendor has received confirmation.
11. Sorry no 3rd party sales, or MLM.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service