INFORMATION ABOUT PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data is Ambasada Krakowian, with its seats in ul. Stolarska 6, 33-332 Kraków.
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act on personal data protection from 10th May 2018 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018/ 1000 ).
3. Personal data will not be shared with other organisations.
4. Personal data are processed on a voluntary basis in order to:
• successfully register to the event “Art Cafe”
5. Personal data will only be processed as long as they are necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes.
6. You have the right to inspect your data and the right to request their correction, completion or update.
7. You may lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the processing of personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
I acknowledge the information about processing personal data
YES - I acknowledge and I give my permission to process my personal data.
What group you would join to?
English language group
Polish language group
What events would you like to take part in future?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service