Chm 206 Spring 2016 Expt 4 Equilibrium Constant, Kc
Note: Enter data carefully! Three points are given for significant figures, units, numerical format, and lab station format.
1. Enter your name(s)
2. Enter your lab station
(Example: 7A or 4A, etc)
Section CC (8 AM)
Section DD (11 AM)
4. (2 pts) Enter the absorbance of your Green Solution at 616 nm.
(Absorbance has no units)
5. (2 pts) Enter the absorbance of your Blue Solution at 616 nm.
6. (1 pt) Enter the pH of the solution as given to you by your TA or me.
(pH has no units)
7. (2 pts) What is [H3O+] that you calculated from the pH?
Use the format required for Excel. For example: 7.9E-6 or 4.2E4. Include units!
8. (3 pts) What is the value of the equilibrium constant, Kc, that you determined?
Use the format required for Excel. For example: 7.9E-6 or 4.2E4. K is unitless.
9. (2 pts) Enter the pK as explained in your lab manual.
Example 8.11 or 6.07, etc. Values of pKc are unitless
Most numbers should be entered in "normal format" (for example, 0.0123). Numbers entered as exponentials must be in the format 1.23E4 or 5.67E-6 (note no spaces!)
Double check your answers to Questions 7 and 8!
Carefully enter your CU e-mail address in the format
Double check what you entered. Errors will result in no feedback report.
Carefully enter your lab partner's CU e-mail address in the format
Check entry! I do not correct erroneous e-mail addresses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service